Sports Camera Operator for national network remote broadcast.
- Frame camera shots for live studio or field productions as directed
- Operate stationary or hand-held television camera in a live, multi-camera television production.
- Communicate with the director to make instant coverage adjustments
- Selecting, assembling and positioning equipment (cameras, stands, software etc.)
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a hard and/or handheld camera operator for national network remote sports broadcasts
- Strong knowledge of sports, including NBA, soccer, MLB, golf, and Esports
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure fast paced environment, usually with tight and changing deadlines
- Ability to build and operate pedestal cameras and lens systems
- All camera positions must be able to take and execute direction and offer the show Director pleasing camera shots with crisp focus good picture frame composition.
The Nice to Haves:
- Must be willing to travel from home market