Warner Bros. Discovery seeks a Production Coordinator for Cartoon Network Studios.
- Act as liaison between overseas studios and Cartoon Network Studios artists including follow up communication
- Breaking down boards, tracking, and maintaining art design
- Manage design calendars for units and assist in setting unit functions.
- Photocopying materials, updating the file systems, coordinating art approvals, managing the art archives, and managing the artwork database
- Responsible for preparing materials for shipping (overseas as well, if applicable), tracking, and distributing materials to the crew
- May be responsible for coordinating retake materials from work print to final picture, sitting in on calling retakes, typing retake notes, and sending all retakes and back up materials to the overseas studios.
- Act as liaison with Legal department and BS&P materials and clearance
- Works under the producer or PM
- Training of the Production Assistant or DPA.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and office machinery required.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Filemaker Pro, Storyboard Pro, and/or Photoshop preferred.
- Have a keen eye for design.