- Fully own and deeply understand the monthly content cost payment process, which includes partners with multiple revenue share agreements such as:
- Standard revenue share partners, Non-standard revenue share partners (minimum guarantees, licensing, etc) & Platform partners
- Review, analyze, and respond to payment inquiries and perform statement of account reconciliations and work closely with Content Partner support to resolve payment issues as needed
- Record all necessary transactions including accruals and adjusting journal entries
- Prepare short term forecasts and projections on cash flow and expenses.
- Generate accounts payable checks and wires upon request
- Gain an understanding of the digital advertising sales process from inception and planning to billing and collection, fully own the monthly billing process and work with the AdOps team to adjust invoices and issue credit memos to expedite client payment
- Assist in driving the AP processes with improvements, ensuring the team can scale with the company’s growth
- 2 years of relevant accounting experience in public accounting & 1+ years in tech or entertainment accounting environment
- Broad knowledge of general ledger treatment for AP and Accruals. You will be expected to own a number of processes.
- Exhibit strong problem-solving skills and an ability to lead assigned processes