The role of Manager, Soundtrack Marketing for the Disney Music Group will be part of the Disney Branded Live-Action team which is responsible for releases across multiple divisions of the company including Disney Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, Disney Television, and Disney+. The position will report to the Director of Marketing, Soundtracks and for select content portfolios, will be responsible for the following key functions – creating strategy plans, managing marketing campaigns, product development, driving promotional and new business opportunities for film, series and video game soundtracks as well as catalog management.
- Manage all aspects of product releases including marketing strategy, campaign planning and execution as well as product development.
- Collaborate with all divisional partner leads to drive soundtrack plans that create new and innovative cross-divisional marketing opportunities.
- Maintain and develop relationships with all strategy, marketing, synergy and promotion leads within various divisions of the company to ensure soundtrack integrations and cohesive plans that align with their objectives.
- Act as a thought leader to seek, identify and create new revenue and marketing opportunities across divisions.
- Work with all DMG internal departments (A&R, PR, Sales and Digital, Promotions, Media, Production, etc) to develop high impact product offerings and comprehensive campaigns to maximize revenue.
- Work closely with Business Affairs teams to ensure we are in compliance with legal requirements tied to marketing campaigns as well as promotional content for our releases.
- Facilitate approvals of all art, marketing assets, and creative tied to assigned soundtrack projects and initiatives.
- Develop content strategy for titles to drive awareness and consumer engagement.
- Work with International teams to help release and market all products ex-US with key goal of maximizing awareness, sales and revenue globally.