“What would you say you do here?”
- Partner with Line Producer(s) and TV Senior Management to develop production budgets, forecasts, & scenarios for multiple TV projects/series.
- Review weekly costs, update actuals, staffing profiles and estimated final cost.
- Ensure that Production Schedule and corresponding budget align.
- Understand and aid in solving budgeting issues.
- Review, code and approve Production payments.
- Confirm and approve Production crew hiring requests and staffing changes.
- Liaison with HR, Casting, Music, Post and Business Affairs for all Production related issues to ensure budget integrity and contract compliance.
- Attend Executive Production meetings and provide applicable financial updates/exposures for studio leadership.
- Review & approve all Union payroll documents (start cards, time cards) for accuracy and Union/budgetary compliance.
- Maintain Production Pcard(s) & ensure appropriate use, documentation, coding and approvals.
- Provide accurate monthly cost reports, as applicable.
- Provide training and support for other Department members, are needed.
“What do I need to have in order to do this job?”
- Lead production accountant experience, including cost reporting.
- Proficiency with Excel required.
- This is NOT a union (non-affiliate) position.
- Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
- Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
- In select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated, must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or adhere to enhanced protocols.
- Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week
“What can I offer?”
- Animation and/or VFX production experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with Union & EP payroll process preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of Finance/Accounting experience