Company 3 is looking to hire an Editor, Longform to join its global team.
As an Editor, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Editing and Create: Non-linear finishing editing for features and television content, including visual effects compositing, beauty fixes and other complex optical.
- Communication: Ability to interpret and demonstrate a solid understanding of creative editorial instructions and the latest workflow trends with filmmaking.
- Culture Development: Strong interpersonal skills to create a unique and relaxed environment for a creative client base.
- Digital Conform Finishing: Proficient operator of Autodesk Flame 2015, Avid Symphony v8, Resolve v11, Nuke, and Photoshop.
- Technical Ability: Thorough understanding of editing applications and data centric practices.
- Scheduling: Flexible to work around customer and studio needs; ever changing delivery schedules and enduring long hours during peak periods of business.
- Workflow: Maintain and contribute to the development of digital workflows by keeping up with current trends and finishing techniques.
- Security: Maintaining best practices for content security and client confidentiality.
WHAT YOU BRING:
Experience in the following:
- Autodesk Flame Suite 201
- Resolve v11
- Unix Commands
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word