OddBot Inc is looking for a Production Manager with CG TV animation experience to manage daily activities for an upcoming project.
- Communicate production priorities, changes and concerns to all departments and provide weekly production targets to the Line Producer.
- Partner with overseas production to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Manage daily tasks and workflow of the Production.
- Work closely with artistic leads, directors, and producers to determine workflow and deliverables.
- Manage Production Coordinators and Production Assistants on tasks to meet the production's needs.
- Provide feedback and mentorship as needed to Production Coordinators and Production Assistants to ensure alignment and best practices.
- Communicate regularly with internal and external crews and partners to understand the production needs and enable everyone to perform effectively.
- Communicate daily with Line Producer on the status of each department.
- Oversee preparation of production materials for shipment.
- Communicate with vendors on production issues, questions and materials as needed.
- Assist Post Department in monitoring retake process, budget and post schedule.
- Liaise with IT and Office Management to ensure the best possible equipment and resources are being used for the production.
- Support departments with problem solving, anticipating needs and concerns, and providing solutions.
- BA/BS preferred, or 4 - 6 years of animation production experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven leadership track record
- Must have a Team building spirit and positive attitude
- 3+ years of experience as a Production Manager in Animation is preferred.
- Solution oriented.
- Possess complete knowledge of animation production process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of CG animation pipeline, Maya, Storyboard Pro, FileMaker Pro, Photoshop, Final Draft, Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to lead and delegate assignments to subordinates
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively (verbally and electronically) with staff, vendors and clients.
- Must be able to navigate the aforementioned programs effectively in order to execute day to day tasks
- Must be able to accomplish day to day tasks in a timely manner in order to meet deadlines
- Must be able to be organized and efficient in a fast-paced working environment
- Must be able to skillfully problem solve in order to help resolve contentions that may arise during the course of production