- Ideate and execute custom content opportunities that integrate talent and influencers.
- Ideate global influencer strategies for every title and communicate the concept(s) to international territories. Execute concept(s) at a domestic level while offering support for in-territory executions.
- Secure targeted editorial features with portal and niche online outlets with unique pitches.
- Secure placements for poster, trailer and clips in close coordination with International and National publicity teams.
Identify new opportunities for potential digital PR activities within online media outlets, social platforms, blogs, new and emerging apps, and YouTube.
- Strategic planning with creative, media and social teams.
- Oversee press event planning, staffing and management on behalf of Digital Marketing Team.
- Create, update and present campaign results to extended Marketing teams.
- Compile daily news updates for internal marketing staff.
- Compose e-mail blast and press releases for webmasters.
- Create and maintain weekly publicity status reports and quote documents.
- Generate and manage information for filmmaker presentation decks
- 3+ years of experience in the entertainment industry, in theatrical publicity/marketing
- Experience working with multiple clients, departments, etc.
- Flexibility to maintain ever-changing schedules and itineraries
- Able to work well under pressure and remain calm and collected in stressful situations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Excellent computer skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft based software: Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be extremely detailed and organized
- Interested candidates must submit a resume online to be considered
- Must be willing to join the Local 600 union
- Must be willing and able to work screenings, premieres and press junkets including on evenings and weekends
- Must be willing and able to travel for press junkets, set visits, premieres and conventions
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
- Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.