- Assist the Production Coordinator with day-to-day operations for the production
- Ingest and organize assets/data into production tracking software.
- Take meeting notes and distribute action items.
- Book meetings for Production.
- Organize and maintain artwork and production files within specific online directory structures.
- Order office supplies for the department.
- Organize, distribute, and track questions/requests from overseas partner studio to appropriate personnel. Ensure timely responses.
- Complete expense reports for food and purchases.
- Previous office or project organization experience.
- Experience with Shotgrid, Adobe Photoshop, and Storyboard Pro preferred.
- Highly organized, resourceful, and diligent with excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a face paced department.
- Must be willing to take direction.
- Ability to work independently and set appropriate priorities.
- Take direction when needed and also take the initiative where applicable.
- Dependable and ability to maintain a high level of discretion.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the US and must be at least 18 years old
- High School diploma required, Bachelors preferred.
- Computer and technology literate – familiarity with Mac/PC operating systems, Photoshop, Word, Excel, and Gmail.
- Must possess an active driver’s license.
- Ability to lift 20+ pounds.