- Work with technical staff to satisfy production needs for a daily live three hour morning football show.
- Primary responsibility is to provide support for camera and lighting operations across multiple studios and street locations.
- Proficient with live operation of multiple Ikegami OCPs for balancing light intensity, color temperature, and detail for all shooting locations and studio positions.
- Capable to handle Ross cambots, “Furio” robotics, rooftop and POV cameras across multiple studios.
- Assist in building and striking the set for studio lighting, cameras, and cable wrangling on a daily basis.
- Maintain continuity and maintenance of all related camera and lighting equipment.
- Work creatively and collaboratively with Production and Operations management to establish sound production practices for the delivery of content within sports, news, and topical programming.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Communications) or equivalent work experience required
- One year of related experience in live, multi-camera studio production preferred
- Proficient with Ross Cambots, Furio robotics, and Ikegami cameras
- Familiarity with Telemetrics (roof)
- Familiarity with ETC Ion console a plus.
- Ability to carry, climb, and operate on ladders.
- Must be willing to work flexible, non-traditional hours including early mornings and holidays.
- Must be able to lift set pieces and properly transport studio gear in a safe and conscientious manner.
- Qualified applicants must demonstrate and maintain an understanding of established industry standards, equipment and quality control
- Punctuality and self-responsibility required.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills required
- Must be a collaborative team player who works well in a fast paced, dynamic studio environment