- Digital Strategy – Develop digital marketing strategy for all Latin America to guide the sub-distributors and communicate idea shares to create synergy throughout the region.
- Digital Material Launches – Coordinate with Lionsgate international marketing team, labs and local partners for digital debuts of key marketing materials (trailers, posters)
- Digital Asset Management – Manage digital campaign assets in Box/OneClear to ensure they are accessible to Latin America (files supplied by producers and localized files).
- Research & Data – Review key metrics/data to share significant findings internally and with sub-distributors while also sharing relevant trends in the Film & Entertainment Industry.
- Release Date Strategy – Review local competitive environments with sub-distributors to determine best release dates in addition to pre-sales & paid previews for Latin America
- Trailer Targets – Identify trailer targets for all upcoming trailers to reach similar target audience in Latin America.
- Film Comparisons – Determine best film comparisons for upcoming titles.
- Home Entertainment – Review VOD/EST dates and creative for Latin America to protect theatrical windows and communicate home entertainment dates to producers.
- Create templates for LATAM Marketing Strategy Decks, Campaign Highlight Presentations and Infographics
- Collect visuals of LATAM marketing campaigns from sub-distributors including digital initiatives, promotional partnerships, influencer activations, and exhibitor & media posts
Qualifications and Skills
- Approximately 3-5 years of previous experience in digital marketing
- Must be a pro-active, self-starter able to work independently and can take ownership of projects from start to finish while also working well in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Feels comfortable working under tight deadlines and high pressure situations
- Strong work-ethic, organized and detailed oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Slides
- A plus if candidate has graphic skills with proficiency in Photoshop & InDesign
- Spanish fluency preferred