- The accounting clerk will be responsible for administrative duties of the accounting department, including but not limited to:
- Assists Lead with actuals & estimates.
- Filing of invoices, PO’s, Petty Cash envelopes, P-card envelopes, etc.
- Assists Lead with special projects as requested.
- Responsible for distribution of vouchers and honorariums.
- Weekly Salary Range: $1,090 - $1,350
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- At least one year of production accounting experience.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Willingness to work overtime and be flexible with hours.
- Must be willing to work at 30 Rockefeller Center.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Prior professional finance experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work within a team environment.