- 1+ years experience in Production Management in children’s animation on a CG series, or a similar field.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Exceptional time management and leadership skills.
- Comfortable working across multiple time zones and multitasking on multiple projects at once.
- A self-starter and have excellent teamwork skills.
- Proficient with google cal, docs, Monday.com, Shotgun, and comfortable learning new project management software as well as taking diligent notes.
- Excellent Production Management skills and keen working knowledge of the animation pipeline.
- Work closely with the Producer and Coordinator to assist in the day-to-day workflow, assignments, facilitation of communication
calendar scheduling, note- taking, and asset organization across the production
- Support in the maintenance and updating of the comprehensive database of files across all elements of the production
- Work closely with the Senior Producer to ensure the coordination of assets and feedback from pre through to post production
- Assistance in tracking and maintaining the work status and approvals for each stage of the production
- Bookings of studios etc as required
- PO logging
- Receiving, logging and trafficking feedback from internal sources and the network
- Ensure assets, once completed, are properly organized and categorized on the server
- Other duties as assigned.