Due to continued expansion, ZOO Digital currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Dubbing Assistant to join the team on a part-time basis, initially for a 6-month period. The Dubbing team works closely with our highly talented network of dubbing actors and directors, perfectly pairing local language actors to original characters. The team works with industry-leading partner studios and vendors in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment with plenty of opportunities for professional development.
The Dubbing Assistant will assist the department with all their administrative needs. Duties and responsibilities will include;
- Updating the internal project management system
- Set up projects on internal systems for specific project coming over the weekend from other internal departments
- Preparing project reports for management and partners
- Assist in all production functions for the dubbing department
- Updating client systems with project related information
- Communicate with vendors on any documentation or files needing delivery
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- We are looking for well-organised and proactive candidates with excellent attention to detail. The Dubbing Assistant will ideally have an understanding of the Localization/Dubbing workflows, as well a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
Education and/or Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent; or 1+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.