Titmouse LA is seeking an experienced Production Coordinator for Big Mouth! The Production Coordinator will assist the Line Producer and Production Manager in order to keep the project on track. Must have overseas shipping experience. Primetime experience a bonus!
We are currently working remotely.
- Previous experience as a production assistant/coordinator on episodic 2D animated shipping series.
- Thorough knowledge of the animation process.
- Primetime series experience a bonus.
- Previous computer experience with knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database applications. (Google Suite, MS Office suite, including Word and Excel).
- PREFERRED: Proficiency with FileMaker Pro and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications is essential.
- Ability to prepare spreadsheets of varying complexity.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prioritize work to meet goals or deadlines.
- Ability to be detail-oriented, flexible/adaptable essential.
- Maintain confidentiality over all matters and proprietary information.
- Location Requirements: LA based preferred. We are currently all working remotely but, we are hoping we'll be able to get back into the office at some point. If you are not LA based, you must be able to work PT hours.
- Communicate priorities, issues and pertinent info to crew and assess their progress meeting their deadlines
- Work with Directors to break down storyboards to assign each piece of the background, characters and props to artists, along with deadlines based on production manager and line producer's schedule
- Organize, review and coordinate materials for shipments to overseas studio, ensuring all artwork is up to date
- Work with department leaders to create various breakdowns including: Design Breakdowns, Background Reference Lists, Animation and layout breakdowns, - - Animation Director notes
- Coordinate communication between directors and overseas studio regarding any asset questions.
- Meet with art directors, directors and executive producer at least 2x week to review artwork for approvals or revisions
- Track and distribute all notes, artwork, artists and output in file management system (FileMaker Pro), and collaborate with Supervisors to reassign scenes as needed to meet deadlines
- Attend production meetings and be prepared to speak about departmental status as needed.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve any issues that may arise
- Notify Line Producer and Production manager of crew absences/sick days
- Assist the crew in troubleshooting technical issues and liaising with I.T. to communicate problems
- File management and regular cleanup of server space
- Communicate potential production issues or delays to production manager and line producer
- Other duties as required