- Proactively shape Netflix’s reputation for a broad and diverse range of entertainment as well as innovative studio and production operations.
- Provide counsel and partner closely with Studio Operations executives, comms colleagues, publicity, marketing, product, policy, creativ, and other cross-functional teams to shape long term strategy, tell stronger brand stories, and manage issues.
- Identify, prepare, and coordinate executive interviews and speaking opportunities.
- Advocate for Netflix with business and trade media, industry influencers and other third parties.
- Write and shape our key studio communications materials.
- Serve as external spokesperson for the company.
- 7+ years of experience in communications, preferably within media, advertising, entertainment and/or technology industries.
- Skilled storyteller who can thoughtfully craft narratives, boil down complex concepts into succinct pitches and with journalists across broadcast, print, online and radio in both the trade and consumer spaces.
- Ability to leverage insights, develop and secure stories aligned to company priorities.
- Good track record in handling and successfully delivering on a high volume of complex projects and tasks.
- Clear and concise communication style that can effectively convey complex ideas written and verbally.
- Meticulous organizational skills, good judgment of brand and comms risks, and effective time management.
- Have a point of view, and able to offer their unique perspective and voice.