The Global Creative Content team is responsible for producing bonus materials for feature films for Universal Pictures, Focus Features & Partner Titles, for television shows and for existing catalog properties.
- Assist the team as directed, with the creation of unique and compelling added value content.
- Manage the delivery of bonus content for titles as directed.
- Create and maintain maps, production timelines, title files.
- Manage all asset needs from OPS, Legal, other various internal departments, and source production assets from various production/studio sources - - - Storyboards, VFX progressions, scripts, still photography, etc.
- Manage legal clearances.
- Generate DA’s for bonus content tiles.
- Facilitate Preview and Master Distribution/Asset Vaulting.
- Manage social media asset creation and review by global creative, digital and brand marketing teams.
- Review and approve menus/packaging in USHER
- Manage Budgets/PO’s.
- Manage New Vendor Set-Up by working with finance and new vendors to properly set up in the system.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 4+ years in Home Ent. or Creative Content Environment.
- Entertainment industry or Design Firm experience required.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe Photoshop, QuickTime, Database Systems, Mac and PC and a proven ability to learn new systems.
- Frame.io, Core by 5th Kind, ScheduAll, SOLAR, Daisy, USHER, USHE Purchase Order Request System, Concur, IMDBPro, MS Office 365, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Aspera, Filezillan experience.