NBCUniversal is seeking an experienced Director of Post-Production to support day-to-day operations of the television post-production department.
- Help oversee high volume of scripted comedy and drama productions.
- Work with producers, production companies and networks throughout the life of the project.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as creative, production, business affairs, legal, finance, distribution, and communications to ensure their needs are fulfilled.
- Build and maintain relationships with post-production talent.
- Build and maintain relationships with key production and post-production vendors.
- Implement processes and systems that increase efficiency and productivity.
- Monitor all our shows and ensure they are providing weekly updates to Sr. management along with timely and accurate cost reporting.
- Assess bids from key post and VFX vendors; manage contract administration.
- Work with productions to determine cameras, capture resolutions and codecs.
- Research emerging production and post-production technology.
- Interface with shows and the clearance team to provide oversight of clip usage, recaps, flashbacks, and licensed material.
- Interface with publicity, awards team, and our shows to manage show compilations and supervise the editing of clips for award submissions.
- Assist Sr. management with continual request for revisions of budgets and schedules.
- Oversee and enforce content security policies with show teams along with vetting of new vendors to make sure they are compliant with NBCUniversal policy.
- Compile data from prior seasons to inform those upcoming of budgeting/ scheduling / staffing.