We are looking for an experienced Assistant to a Manager handling both Talent and Literary clients who has a genuine passion for being a part of our mission. This position will be located in our Culver City office and may be asked to be in the office on a hybrid schedule (days in-office to be determined). This can be subject to change to the then-current Company policy.
In this role you will:
- Be the point of contact for all inbound and outbound aspects for a high-level Talent Manager including coordinating, scheduling, note-taking, rolling calls, deal/payment tracking, etc.
- Rely on sound judgment and knowledge of the business to ensure relevant meetings are scheduled in a timely manner
- Read and evaluate scripts, find new talent and emerging voices
- Create lists of directors, writers, and actors for projects in development
- Send out appointments and self-tapes to clients
- Edit actor self-tapes
- Act as a liaison to casting directors, creatives, agents, managers, clients, publicists, and AC colleagues in all departments
We are excited about you because you are:
- An experienced Assistant with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience at an agency, management, or entertainment company
- Interested in a career in talent or literary representation and/or producing
- Self-directed, highly organized and able to balance competing priorities
- Keen attention to detail, strong conflict-resolution, and decision-making skills
- Able to work diligently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator with a charismatic personality