Hello Sunshine is seeking an experienced, high-energy and skilled Executive Assistant to manage the desk and day to day operations of multiple senior executives, including the Head of Direct to Consumer and SVP Business Development & Operations.
- Responsible for proactively managing and coordinating daily schedule, internal and external meetings for extremely active executives; ensuring each day is scheduled in an organized and efficient way.
- Coordinate appropriate domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Anticipate and prepare meeting materials and reports needed by executives.
- Ensure monthly expense reporting is accurate and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Organize and prioritize deadlines, follow up on tasks and keep manager informed of progress.
- Interface with internal and external parties with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Identify ways to enhance executive productivity and organizational effectiveness, propose and help drive execution of solutions.
- Ad hoc special projects to support cross-function events and operations across the Direct-to-Consumer organization.
- Assist in the development and execution of the monthly DTC All Team Meetings.
- Assist in creating team-building experiences and events to further team culture and collaboration.
- 2+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant supporting the C-Suite in media, entertainment, or a direct-to-consumer brand
- Prior on desk talent agency experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines promptly and efficiently.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies and coordinate with internal IT team.
- High level of discretion pertaining to confidential information.
- Critical thinker, who is intellectually curious and solution oriented.
- High-energy self-starter with the unique ability to anticipate challenges and proactively prevent them.
- Strong computer and presentation design skills including experience with PowerPoint, Excel, and Keynote. Experience with Airtable, Monday.com, and Canva is a plus.
- Resourceful, creative, collaborative, ambitious, and passionate about our mission at Hello Sunshine.