We are seeking an experienced, highly detail oriented and organized Executive Assistant to support the Co-President/Chief Operating Officer in all phases of the company's business operations, including film and TV development, production, post-production, sales, distribution, financing and licensing, as well as general in-house corporate and legal affairs.
- Ensure Co-President/COO and department members are prepared with applicable materials for meetings/calls;
- Perform research as requested (e.g., background data, language from collective bargaining agreements, information from prior emails, deals, precedent);
- Execute a large volume of follow ups, external and internal, requiring email management and organization critical to the efficiency of the department;
- Track and calendar key dates, deadlines, deal status, follow ups, etc.;
- Maintain/update company records via document database including proper saving of files (and filing and printing if in office);
- Draft letters and correspondence;
- Redline deals, including for development, production, post-production, financing, distribution and licensing;
- Summarize trade articles and provide updates on state of industry trends;
- Schedule and calendar meetings/lunches/calls, etc. and reminders thereof;
- Update and maintain contacts;
- Answer incoming phone calls, rolling calls and logging call history;
- Coordinate with IT support and provide IT assistance;
- Maintain/update company tracking schedules including worldwide distribution rights management system;
- Submit expense reports and assist in travel arrangements; and
- Other duties as assigned.