Your New Role...
To support the Post Production Executives and Administration team, as well as the Post Production staff on shows.
Your Role Accountabilities...
- Corresponds with Show Staff and handles show set up, day-to-day inquiries, filing and distribution.
- Post Watch Responsibilities, including updating Vendors, adding POs and Account information.
- Corresponds with Show Post Staff
- Performs additional related duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience...
- Experience in Post Production or similar environment preferable
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Answering phones with multiple lines (including proper phone etiquette). Attention to details.
- Resourcefulness and an ability to multi-task. Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.). Copy, Scan and Fax
- Able to communicate pertinent information to Production Executives
- Excellent Organization skills
- A desire to form a career in Post Production.
-Prioritizing many needs of department. Completing tasks in a timely manner