As an Executive Assistant, you will provide administrative support for NBC News. You will serve as the office liaison, communicating with internal NBCU divisions and with external businesses.
- General administrative duties including meeting planning, travel planning, expense reports, scheduling, phone/mail, supplies, filing and other business matters.
- Schedule and arrange meetings and conference calls with internal and external parties at a fast and constantly changing pace.
- Handle heavy telephone contact with all levels of internal and external executive management and employees.
- Screen telephone calls, visitors and letters. Answer routine questions and furnish information.
- Utilize judgment in handling inquiries from vendors, candidates, employees, and resolve concerns/issues as necessary.
- Handle confidential information with absolute discretion.
- Plan staff and other team events including staff meetings, senior team meetings and off-sites when necessary. This includes managing all aspects including - vendor selection, catering, audiovisual, and other logistics.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least one year of news production and/or administrative experience.
- Exceptional computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite.