Picture Shop, a Streamland Media company, is seeking a production assistant for various production-based assignments.
- Prepare and actualize work orders for billing
- Cross-reference theatrical and episodic bids with rate cards to ensure accurate and timely billing
- Act as point of contact for the producing group in communications with the billing department
- Work with producing teams to understand and execute show-specific needs
- Create and monitor archival work orders
- Assist in VFX pulls, screenings, and client sessions
- Acquire broad theatrical and episodic post-production workflow knowledge
- Experience on set or in post-production on short form and/or long form projects
- Must be motivated to grow into larger roles within the Picture Shop team
- Must have an interest in technology and its uses in filmmaking
- Must exhibit excellent communication skills
- Must be organized, efficient, and accurate under pressure
- Must be flexible to meet ever-changing needs of clients
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously while displaying a high level of professionalism and
- High School education or equivalent required.
- BA/BS in applicable field preferred.