An Assistant in Motion Pictures or Television will provide support to an agent(s) in the Literary, Scripted, Non-Scripted and Documentary or Talent departments.
- Manage administrative duties including handling heavy phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, preparing expense reports, and general office management tasks
- Serve as the first point of contact with clients, Agents and Network/Studio Executives
- Track and meticulously maintain grids of data and execute excellent follow-up and follow through
- Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed.
- Stay up to date on current events within the entertainment landscape, especially as it relates to Motion Pictures and Television
- Read scripts and provide script coverage
- Minimum of 10 months of professional administrative or equivalent experience
- Ability to work well in fast-paced environments; meet tight deadlines; lead multiple projects and expectations; maintain a sharp focus while handling competing priorities; ability to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail, strong organization and problem-solving skills are a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
- Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams
- Ability to anticipate needs and execute time-sensitive matters
- Team oriented and able to communicate and collaborate with employees at all levels
- Adept at quickly learning new processes, technology, and ability to assimilate oneself and become familiar with existing systems
- BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred