Your New Role…
Position provides administrative & clerical support to executives in Global Publicity.
Your Role Accountabilities…
- Creates & maintains talent and filmmaker schedules
- Creates and maintains team & department reports, department files, records, indexes, logs & matrixes
- Responsible for maintaining film budgets and updating on a weekly basis
- Updates and maintains film contact sheets with talent and filmmaker rep contact information
- Answers heavy phones – screens and handles non-priority calls, logs & places calls.
- Types correspondence, reports, labels, contracts, etc. for supervisor’s review & signature.
- Responsible for invoicing process (bills/check requests/PO’s)
- Liaises with media publicists to see what pieces on various films will be airing, compiles and communicates the information to filmmakers and talent.
- Distributes requests from press outlets to proper publicist on the team.
- Shows a strong interest in national press, media and industry trends and consumes them across various platforms
- Arranges all travel and grooming needs for film talent, including negotiating rates with groomers (hair/make-up) and stylists under direction of supervisor.
- Works special events – premieres, press junkets, screenings, etc.
- Greets clients, talent, creative staff & executives and acts as talent liaison at special events.
- Check-in press at screenings/special events. Compiles attendance lists & reactions to circulate to filmmakers & talent.
- Participates in brainstorming and creative meetings and takes meeting notes when necessary.
- Assists with relevant research for upcoming projects and films.
- Maintains and orders office supplies
- Provides back-up support to team executives as needed.