We are seeking a Staff Accountant I for the Live Nation Concerts division, a segment of the Live Nation live music business.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
- Maintain and record routine accounting transactions such as Ticketmaster and Groupon pushdown reports.
- Work with local box office teams to ensure accurate and timely recording of daily box office sales for multiple venues.
- Processing of A/P invoices, manual checks, and wires
- Create project numbers for new events in Oracle.
- Complete account reconciliations as assigned by supervisor.
- Prepare and record journal entries.
- Provide audit support as needed. Communicate accounts receivable with intercompany departments to ensure they are cleared monthly.
- Project reconciliations: both month-end project and special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Zero to one-year comparable work experience
- Quality problem solving and communication skills
- Oracle experience a plus
- Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Live Nation’s policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.