This position provides administrative support to two music video commissioners and is responsible for coordinating many aspects of video production. You will also serve as a liaison between the video department, a variety of internal label departments, artist management, and video production teams.
What you'll do:
- Administrative support examples include (but are not limited to) meeting management, processing and tracking invoices, expense reports, and ordering supplies.
- Assist commissioner with video solicitation, circulation of budgets for approval, pre-production needs (wardrobe, rider requests, glam, security etc.), and post-production needs.
- Track all costs related to each production project and facilitate payments and contracts with A&R Administration department
- Maintain databases (directors, production company, stylists, hair/makeup, editors, DP’s etc).
- Book employee and artist/camp glam, travel, hotels, and transportation
- Track payments and contracts between production companies and A&R Administration.
- Assist with video productions, meetings, and events on location as requested.
- Act as a liaison with other departments, executives, employees, clients and external partners to provide assistance with miscellaneous requests in a timely and efficient manner.
Who you are:
- Someone with prior administrative experience in a professional business environment.
- You’re able to work effectively and maintain composure in a fast-paced, high pressure, and high-volume environment.
- Passion and knowledge of all things pop culture (music, art, artists, videos, and current trends) are your jam and something you are well-versed in.
- A resourceful multitasker with excellent time management and organizational skills.