Legendary is looking for a Finance Coordinator to join the team!
- Compile and analyze financial information and prepare well-documented journal entries for approval by the Accounting team.
- Maintain the schedule, calendar, meetings, invoices, approval processes, and other duties as requested by the CFO.
- Quarterly close responsibilities will include recording journal entries for the Accounting team, inputting film participation statement data into ultimates/revenue trackers, and preparing schedules to facilitate the close.
- Monthly this position assists in preparing borrowing facility reporting and gathering necessary information to generate postproduction invoices.
- Weekly this position will prepare deposits for all physical checks received and input intercompany wire transfers into accounting system.
- Generate reports for participation, residuals, and reserved rights reporting.
- Track royalty reports received and generate invoices.
- Interact with other divisions/departments in a timely, courteous, and professional manner.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Other duties as required.
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- High level of oral/written communication, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
- Strong organization, time management, and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and recommend effective solutions.
- Some knowledge or willingness to learn reporting standards and research accounting issues.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Commitment to learning, growth, and personal career development.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about contributing wherever and whenever appropriate.