NBCUniversal Entertainment First Run Syndication is seeking an Assistant Associate Producer to assist with all aspects of production for The Kelly Clarkson Show. This is a Run of Show position.
- Create guest itineraries, coordinate travel, arrival, and parking details, and answer any questions from time of booking until post show
- Track airdate information for guests
- Greet guests on show days, act as point of contact for any questions, and ensure they get to and from wardrobe, stage, etc.
- Aid AP in pitching, booking, and briefing for show segments
- Number and link necessary elements in the script and coordinate and communicate anything outstanding, changed, or needing adjustment with the necessary parties
- Compile a list of audience guests and seat them on show days
- Distribute proper security badges to guests and ensure all necessary paperwork is completed
- Take detailed notes during calls, briefings, and interviews
- Assist Producer and delegate to Production Assistants as necessary
- Minimum 1 year of professional TV Production experience required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook