What you'll do:
- Act as an all-around gatekeeper and strategically manage Executive’s time with respect to priorities, goals, and objectives.
- Act as fast and efficient conduit between Executive team, staff, artists, and contacts.
- Schedule internal, external meetings (both in-person and Virtual); book travel and accommodations (includes domestic travel, international travel, and multi-city trips).
- Process travel and entertainment expenses.
- Manage executives schedule (sending reminders and Teams/ Zoom links, locations, and/or dial-ins for upcoming meetings, working with time zones when the executive is traveling, or meeting with others in different time zones).
- Proactively prepare the executives for meeting; And keep track of executive during day to ensure schedule is kept or adjusted in real time.
- When requested, join executive in meetings - taking notes, creating and sharing “next steps” documents, and following up with responsible parties to ensure tasks are completed as agreed upon.
- Maintaining Executive’s call list and keeping track of various "To-Dos"; keep executive on track with daily schedule.
- Send executive a summary at end of the day for the next day’s schedule snapshot.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of artist roster, employees, and important external contacts.
- Partner closely with other executive assistants on organizing Executive team.
- Exercise discretion when patching calls, rolling calls, and interrupting meetings.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of substantial assistant experience supporting either an executive, or c-suite executive.
- You have a history of thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess a upbeat, “can-do” attitude, and have passion for the music industry.
- You are an exceptional communicator and enthusiastic collaborator (this role will act as an -intermediary between Executive and staff, artists, and other high-profile figures).
- You have great knowledge of the Los Angeles area and current with local hot spots/restaurants.