Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our EVP, Head of Media.
- Assist the EVP in all professional administrative matters.
- Ensure clients are handled appropriately.
- Answer the telephone and make calls in a professional manner.
- Prepare and proof client presentations and related material.
- Schedule and maintain Executive's calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinate related arrangements.
- Anticipate and prepare meeting materials and reports needed by Executive.
- Act as liaison between the Executive and her direct reports, as well as internal and external contacts. Coordinate activities and ensure that requests are carried out. Handle a wide variety of situations and tasks involving the clerical and administrative functions of the office, which often cannot be brought to the attention of the Executive.
- Handle the Executive’s expenses.
- Assists department in special projects as requested by the Executive and/or department. Provides support to manager's direct reports.
- Other duties that are within the scope of the role may be required.
You Will Have:
- Must have undertaken similar roles in fast paced, high growth business before, preferably in the Sports or Entertainment Industry
- Previous experience as an EA/PA is required
- Driving administrative processes
- Must have handled confidential information before while exercising discretion
- Must have developed the knowledge and experience of managing and processing invoices, and other common corporate processes
We’d Love If You Also Have These:
- Organisational skills that enable the individual to prioritise a varied workload. Priorities will often change to dictate focus of work – the candidate must have the ability to handle competing demands and last-minute changes effectively.
- Ability to multi-task, mange time effectively and prioritise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - There will be regular contact with key internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Calm and professional manner when working under pressure
- Positive, professional, proactive, diligent and flexible approach to work
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent written communication skills
-Excellent command of Microsoft Office Suite (including Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint).