· Assist management of the social media calendars for Brand, JR, TV, and TikTok – adopting different & specific tones for our various channels and campaigns
Content curation, copywriting, and asset localization of our 6 main International social channels.
· Execution of social boost ad spend budget
· Coordinating with PR on key social initiatives – i.e. award nominations and talent birthdays
· Routing campaign assets to Production and Legal Teams and ensuring notes are correctly implemented
· Facilitating asset delivery to creative agencies
· Providing social assets to talent and key production members to promote season launches
· In-person event coverage
· Assist in providing social media data reporting and the presentation of findings to Executives
· Community management and locating appropriate UGC
- Knowledge and understanding of all major social media platforms
- Knowledge and understanding of DreamWorks IP
- Experience using Photoshop
- Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.