NBC Integrated Design is seeking a Designer to join our award-winning in-house design team.
- Conceive, design and develop concepts for all marketing needs in a collaborative team environment.
- Design thoughtful, compelling and strategic design solutions for use in multiplatform marketing efforts. With a focus on key art, outdoor advertising and logo development.
- Resizing and recomposing designs for various deliverables.
- Collaborate with writers, print, motion graphic, digital, and social designers to ensure continuity of campaign design aesthetic, and share assets as needed.
- Work closely and take direction from the Creative Director on all projects.
- Work with production and project managers to deliver all projects on deadline.
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and concepts to senior creative leadership.
• B.A. in Graphic Design
• 2+ years of design experience, preferably in television or theatrical entertainment
• A portfolio that demonstrates a sophisticated design aesthetic, as well as excellent Photoshop skills.
• Strong creative concept, design, and typographical skills are a must.
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and InDesign
• Working knowledge with Microsoft Office. (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
• Experience and knowledge of the print production process, as well as printing techniques.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments, work under tight deadlines and participate as a team player.
• Knowledge of photography techniques and lighting
• Strong eye for sifting through and choosing photography for the use in key art development