The DodgerVision Production Crew member will be responsible for working multiple positions within the DodgerVision control room during baseball games and special events at Dodger Stadium.
Position Skills and Qualifications:
- Provide support for in-game production by performing tasks necessary to fulfill sponsorship requirements
- Provide daily ideas for new and creative ways to entertain the crowd during live games
- Ability to run multiple positions within the control room
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum three years’ work experience in professional live event production required.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Willingness to follow established procedures and work nights & weekends above and beyond normal working hours. Work hours flexible to meet needs
- Demonstrated ability to function in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment required
- Must present a professional attitude and should be extremely enthusiastic
- Ability to find solutions and solve problems
- Strong ability to remain calm and professional in fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Must be punctual and maintain positive attitude
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Positions needed, but not limited to: Stage managing, Audio, Cameras, Ross Xpression, EVS replay, Video Playback, VisionSoft, ScorePad
- Ability to a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays