The Late Show Apprentice Program is seeking apprentices for Season 9 of The Late Show.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to work in the show’s offices in New York, NY.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience. Related experience/internships are a plus.
- Proven passion for late-night comedy.
- 21 years or older.
- Unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Willing to work overtime, nights, holidays, and weekends, often with short notice.
- Highly motivated.
- Strong writing skills.
- Knowledge of TV production.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
-Proven leadership skills.