The Production Assistant position is responsible for supporting the production needs of all Producers, Associate Producers and Editors in the ESPN Marketing Grande & Leonard internal creative production group.
- Supports all Producers during every phase of their production
- Researches & clips videos using Esearch, Volicon or specialty shot footage
- Performs some light editing on our internal Adobe Premiere system to prepare clips, presentations, and content for internal/external clients
- Helps Producers traffic materials and schedule edit sessions with external editing facilities
- Assists Producers with file transfers and approval links for completed work
- Ensures the internal storage of all completed spots are systematically catalogued
- Communicates closely with Brand & Sales teams and Media Operations to ensure that assignments are accurate and delivered on time
- Coordinates materials requests for all other internal or external clients
- Provides support to other functions, departments, and coworkers where needed
- Minimum of 1 year in the television/film production business, preferably at a network or production facility.
- Basic knowledge of editing software, digital media formats and the methods of television production
- Some experience with video cameras, lighting, audio or other production equipment