As Art Director, you will play a key role in producing a suite of creative assets for an exciting roster of artists.What you'll do:
- Collaborate with marketing, recording artists, and management to create and develop unique visual elements to brand, identify and market Columbia artists.
- Determine, direct, and manage creative talent (photographers, stylists, illustrators, designers) to accomplish each project’s visual objective.
- Edit photo shoots and direct the retouching of selected images.
- Art direct and design covers, physical packaging, artist logos, assets for social media and streaming services, promotional materials, marketing tools, ads, posters, etc.
Who you are:
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Team-oriented collaborator with strong communication skills and people management ability.
- Strength in creative thinking, graphic design, art direction, and typography
- Skilled with Macintosh and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
-Well organized with good time-management skills, conscientious about deadlines.