NBC News is seeking an Executive Assistant to support two on-air talent for the NBC News.
- Create and maintain Talent daily schedules (including shows and teams) to plan meetings across the network
- Coordinate car service requests, travel itineraries and expense reports
- Compose and prepare various correspondences, typically in fast-paced situations and under tight deadlines
- Handle heavy telephone contact with all levels of internal and external executives, employees and vendors
- Assist Talent preparation for events and projects, including preparing accurate note packets, and coordinating other needs as they arise.
- Help with office supply orders, tasks, meeting room coordination and catering needs
- Facilitate events Talent is hosting. This includes coordinating with event organizers and making sure talent is prepared for the event (i.e. keeping track of itinerary, organize scripts, be the point of contact for Talent at the event, etc.)
- Coordinate Talent needs with production teams across various NBC Brands and assist with Talent logistical needs for shoots
- Anticipate the needs of Talent, in an ever-changing, high-pressure environment
- Use judgment in handling inquiries from vendors, candidates, employees, and resolve concerns/issues as necessary
- This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of 3 days per week.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of relevant work experience
- At least one year of news production and/or administrative experience