Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to company culture by being excellent to your team, clients, vendors, and partners
- Oversee one client regularly and coordinate with team members to execute
- Lead the Click team to continued success through strong communication, creative solutions, thoughtful reflection, and forward thinking
- Engage in executive level communication to strengthen relationships with current clients
- Generating and delivering summary reports and media breaks for outreach campaigns; assisting with any reporting analysis
- Providing guidance with regard to digital and physical assets needed to successfully complete campaign initiatives
- Identifying new press contacts, in studio opportunities and fresh avenues to pitch
- Assist in execution of key PR, Marketing, & Production tasks as needed by team – talent outreach, brainstorms & budgets, select pitching, etc
- Collaborate with team on identifying & driving business growth opportunities with existing clients
- Attending events required, and meetings as needed
- At least 5 years professional experience with online publicity/marketing required.
- Agency experience preferred.