CAA is seeking an Assistant to support an Agent in our Music Crossover department based in Los Angeles, who focuses on placing music talent in the TV & film space.
• Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, booking travel, producing correspondence, special projects and personal assistance as needed.
• Work with clients, managers, record labels, promoters, etc. to handle logistics surrounding events.
• Draft and coordinate promotional materials for artists and events (written blurbs, sending audio files, balancing approved marketing materials, etc.).
• Track all contracts and deposits for agent's client's and events.
• Research available composers, actors, and other internal and external talent that may be available for internal projects.
• Assist with special projects needed.
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College required.
• Ability to anticipate needs and execute time sensitive matters in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently.
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to be flexible with work hours.
• Strong professional interpersonal skills; written and verbal.
• Organized with strong attention to detail.
• Understands the importance of maintaining confidentiality is a must.
• Must be solutions oriented.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel).