We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Production Coordinator on a new animated anthology television series.
● Supporting the series Producers and Production Manager
● Providing detailed feedback to Animation Vendors and scheduling meetings when necessary
● Updating Shotgrid with meeting notes, schedules, and feedback
● Supporting the Post Coordinator with Input/Output tasks
● Working with other studio coordinators on standardization across projects
● 2-4 years of production experience. Animated production experience is preferred
● Candidates should have a strong background in CG animation pipelines and/or VFX coordinating
● Must be detail-oriented and organized with a solid understanding of project scheduling
● Be a clear communicator and proactive when it comes to following up on actions items
● Proficient note taker that can absorb information quickly in a fast paced environment
● Operational knowledge of various asset and workflow management tools. Familiarity with Aspera, RV, & Google Drive.
● Production experience with Shotgrid required