MSG is looking for a Production Assistant to support production at an end-to-end scale from capture through post for the newly created MSG Sphere Studios in Burbank.
What will you do?
- General office admin duties including file organization, document management, updating project calendars and binders
- Complete day to day errands and courier services including crafty and supply purchases, equipment and gear pick-ups and drop-offs, etc. as directed
- Assist in logistical preparations of experiences, residency and internal technical test shoots
- Comeplete tasks within a given timeframe, such as ordering meals, supplies, etc.
- Manage production supply inventory and shipping needs
- Liaise with Production Management department and Capture Technical Project Manager to facilitate Talent, crew, equipment and gear transport according to tight deadlines
- Carry out a variety of on-set tasks including:
- Walkie distribution, monitoring and collection
- Crafty distribution
- Supply, garbage, gear and equipment rental collection
- Light set maintenance
- PCard Reconciliation
- Support department efforts as needed in a professional manner