- You will work with staff to ingest assets, pull selects, and deliver accurate cuts to clients within timeframe required
- Assist the Post Production Manager in delegating Assistant Editors tasks and scheduling priorities
- Perform quality control checks on assets finishing and delivering to clients
- Work with Post Production Manager to schedule mix and online sessions
- Oversee the maintenance of current and past projects on the XSAN and Wire Drive to ensure proper archiving
- Provide support for any media asset management needs, including organizing media files and transcodes
- Minimum 3 years of experience coordinating editorial, graphics, music, audio (VO) and video (VFX) to the expectations of clients
- Advanced understanding of file formats; bonus points for hands-on Premiere Pro, AVID, and/or Davinci Resolve knowledge.