FOX Entertainment Global is seeking a motivated, driven, and highly creative Coordinator, Graphic Design to support the distribution, marketing, communications, and corporate teams with creative print/digital design initiatives.A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creative asset creation and production for marketing, communication, corporate and event initiatives
- Concept ideas for Key Art, outdoor and digital projects
- Build out final comps as directed by Creative Design Lead
- Assist Creative Design Lead to ensure that the project is completed at the standard of excellence required
- Collaborate with Creative Design Lead and Physical Production team on coordinating still and gallery shoots
- Resize key art for posters, website, sales catalog, print/digital ads, social media, etc.
- Designs comps, concept sketches, social media assets & presentation decks under direction of the project's creative lead.
- Performs photo retouching and enhancements as necessary.
- Assist with the photo approval process, i.e., upload and organize gallery & still photography and manage talent approvals
- Handle photo selects for all titles, for marketing, content operations/deliverables and design needs
- Assist with organizing the electronic filing system so all creative materials (key art, photos, etc.) are properly labeled and easy to find
- Adapt key art into VOD platform art according to vendor specifications
- Manages and prioritizes work effectively, ensuring that internal deadlines, timetables, and approval procedures are met
- Attend press checks when needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design, Preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience (or a portfolio that reflects equivalent experience)
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign