KCAL / KCBS is searching for an expert visual storyteller with pro-level skills in cinematography/shooting and Adobe Creative Cloud apps (Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder) to join our staff.
Working with a Producer, the ideal candidate must be able to expertly shoot and edit compelling short-form images, promotional spots, special report promos, and occasional long-form content and digital / OTT projects as assigned. Candidate must have extensive experience editing and creating layered visual effects (Premiere / After Effects-level). Must be able to supervise graphics production, select and edit music and accurately mix sound within their projects.
- Deliver network quality work under tight deadlines with a sense of urgency.
- Proven experience and promotional work samples at network-quality level.
- Knowledge of all current production & graphics technologies and be hardworking enough about the field to stay up to date.
- Ability to remain calm and manage multiple projects under occasional extreme deadlines.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, organization, and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks when assigned.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact successfully with all departments and levels of management.
- Be a strong standout colleague who adds personality and abilities to our department of dedicated Producers, Photographers, Editors and Designers.
- Curious, passionate, dedicated, and invested.
- Must have valid drivers' license.
- Must be willing to join 512 - IBEW 4.03(g) Technicians Union