The Booking Coordinator will support the Regional President and other talent team members in all aspects of buying responsibilities including preparation and distribution of offer sheets, administrative support, talent research and prospecting.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
- Create and prepare deal sheets in Rome
- Obtain holds from venues and place and release holds in Rome, working closely with internal Touring department as well as external clients
- Obtain all details and show information from artist representatives and internal Touring/Booking departments and act as communications liaison between artist and venues
- Coordinate with artist and internal staff to set up all announce and on sale dates
- Complete and distribute Show Confirmations and Event Status Sheets to internal staff, venues and partners
- Update and maintain offer templates, venue and artist info in Rome
- Create reports as needed and distribute to pertinent internal and external stakeholders
- Execute artist contracts and venue leases per company guidelines and return to artist agencies and venue partners
- Complete artist deposit payments
- Complete artist and venue show settlements night of show and post show as needed. Deliver all completed settlement information to finance team
- Manage show files to ensure all essential documents are present prior to day of show. Including but not limited to headliner and support contracts, riders, and W9’s.
- Assist with industry and guest ticketing requests and serve as liaison on site as needed
- Complete expense reports and book travel as needed
- Answering phones
- Schedule and calendar upkeep
- Prepare agendas for various calls/meetings
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Research and Talent Prospecting
- Research new, up and coming artists, and distribute info to Lead Booker and rest of the booking team
- Serve as a key member of the booking team, participate in meetings and discussions, deliver new and exciting ideas on artists, processes, and best practices
What This Person Will Bring
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an assistant is preferred.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook (including group scheduling) and well-versed in Excel and database programs and ability to work with accounting and financial departments.
- Ability to navigate internal sales admin system for most daily tasks.