Epic Records is seeking an Executive Assistant that will provide administrative support to the President/Head of A&R of Epic Records, to ensure all administrative tasks are efficiently and effectively implemented.
What you'll do:
- Provide administrative support for President/Head of A&R in coordinating meetings, scheduling, and setting up client/staff meetings, lunches, and heavy calendar management (of EVP and conference rooms).
- Answer, transfer, and screen incoming calls in a pleasant, efficient manner
- Proactively manage both personal and professional calendars, including calls, and meetings
- Responsible for booking travel, manage reservations, check-in for flights and be on standby when executive is in transit
- Proactively organize and prioritize daily workload
- Suggest new and efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot any challenges
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Assist with general office errands, support, and assist with various administrative tasks and projects as needed
- Manage distribution lists for organization and update as needed
- Maintain budgets for A&R spend
- Create applicable A&R materials for meetings, projects, etc.
- Ad hoc projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
- Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of the company at all levels including Executive Management.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- In-depth knowledge of entire MS Office suite.
- Must be dependable, punctual, conscientious, courteous, and flexible.
- Have a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure while moving with urgency.
- Ability to keep information highly confidential and to use discretion.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude.
- Prior music industry experience preferred.