As a booking researcher, you will support the NBC News booking department in all aspects of pitching and securing entertainment, sports and magazine guests.
- Monitor all entertainment/sports news
- Assist our bookers in putting together creative proposals for our big booking pursuits
- Pitch segment ideas/guests and assist segment producers with finding creative and fun ways to make entertainment segments unique
- Prepare briefing packets for our entertainment bookers, senior producers, and talent prior to media events such as the Golden Globes, Emmy’s, Oscars, and Grammy’s
- Greet guests at the studio and assisting segment producers prior to segments
- Put together weekly entertainment, sports and magazine pitch packets for the booking team and senior producers
- Collaborate and work with digital and streaming teams to assist in booking guests
- This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of 3 days per week
- At least one year of experience working in News booking
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Willing to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States