NBC News is seeking an Executive Assistant/Researcher to support on-air talent and production needs for the TODAY Show.
As a Researcher:
- Research and create factually accurate information packets for show interviews or for breaking news situations.
- Work directly with Associate Producers, Producers and Senior Producers to help write and assist in the production of original content for TODAY.
As an Executive Assistant:
- Create and maintain daily schedules, car service requests, travel itineraries and expense reports.
- Compose and prepare various correspondences, typically in fast-paced situations and under tight deadlines.
- Handle heavy telephone contact will all levels of internal and external executives, employees and vendors.
- Facilitate events where Talent is hosting. This includes coordinating with event organizers and making sure talent is prepared for the event, i.e. keep track of itinerary, organize scripts, be the point of contact for Talent at the event, etc.
- Anticipate the needs of the Talent, in an ever-changing, high-pressure environment.
- Use judgment in handling inquiries from vendors, candidates, employees, and resolve concerns/issues as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least one year of news production and/or administrative experience.
- Exceptional computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite and social media.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of management.